Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A J-Haircut

So, if you've been checking out pics on Facebook or some here, you'd have noticed my hair was getting absolutely ridiculous... I was a little worried my wings were gonna let me fly around Osaka with a big enough updraft. At first I was loving it, then it just started getting out of hand. So yesterday, I decided to go get a haircut.

Luckily there's a nice enough looking place right beside where I was working yesterday, so I showed up early and went in. There was an English-speaking hairdresser there... but of course, I didn't get her. I got someone who knew what "shorter," "longer" and "scinnors" also known as scissors meant. So after looking through ridiculous amounts of Japanese Men's Haircut magazines, we found something that resembled what I was going for... so the English hairdresser came over and I told her what I wanted, she told my hairdresser and she went at it like a pro...

Unfortunately, I guess she didn't know what "longer in the front" meant in Japanese either... I'm pretty sure I resemble Sonic the Hedgehog minus the blue and speed of course.

Before.... mad wings!













After... Where's my pal, Tails?!?










P.S. I'm not as tired and baggy-eyed as that pic shows I am... just an AM pic

Cheers!!

Scott & Jo

No comments: